Flashback: Dolly Fox's Swimsuit Special

Flashback: Dolly Fox's Swimsuit Special

Flashback: Dolly Fox's Swimsuit Special

"I love all the attention from both men and women," Dolly Fox said. "It also opens a lot of doors to exciting things. I like to keep a positive attitude and view of life. I work out hard and eat properly to keep my body in shape, and the more compliments I get, the more I know I'm doing the right thing."

What is something about Dolly that surprises people the most?

"That I like rock, hard rock and melodic metal music, fantasy, science fiction and action movies

What is one job Dolly could never do?

"Factory job or anything where I need to do the same thing all day. I would go nuts, but I have a lot of respect for the people who do it every day."




See More of Dolly Fox at SCORELAND.COM!




source https://www.scoreland.com/big-boob-videos/Dolly-Fox/49693/?gt=3&nats=scrg6237.2.2.172.2.7002477.0.0.0

Comments