Demmy Blaze: Queen of Cups

Demmy Blaze: Queen of Cups

Demmy Blaze: Queen of Cups

Demmy Blaze begins this video by introducing herself by name, but if you don't know her name, we're shocked.

Demmy said she now wears a 34JJ-cup bra. Every time we see Demmy, her tits are bigger and look heavier. She has miracle breasts. The bed becomes a trampoline at one point, her boobs swinging wildly.

"What makes me horny is someone who pays attention to me and makes me feel very special," Demmy said. "I like a man who will bring me flowers when he comes to take me on a date to a nice restaurant. A gentleman that thinks highly of women and has good manners.

"I like to listen to people and always try to help them. I am a kind person. I am the kind of person who can work a lot of hours and not get tired. That is one of my physical assets. My big wish is to help my family and the Ukrainian people."




See More of Demmy Blaze at SCORELAND.COM!




source https://www.scoreland.com/big-boob-videos/Demmy-Blaze/77164/?gt=3&nats=scrg6237.2.2.172.2.7002477.0.0.0

Comments