Incredible Marina Comes to SCORELAND

Incredible Marina Comes to SCORELAND

Incredible Marina Comes to SCORELAND

Marina is blessed with a beautiful face, spectacular body and supernatural boobs. You could call her one of the ten-percenters, the kind of girl who stands out among other girls. Marina picked the perfect dress to show her curves.

"I like to dress sexy in clothing that make my breasts and my body stand out. I like the attention. To be a model is the perfect thing for me. Demmy Blaze is my friend, and see what she has accomplished."

Marina spends a lot of time working out. She has the big-boob greatness gene in every cell of her luscious body. Like Demmy, Kira Liv, Valory Irene, Merilyn Sakova, Sha Rizel and many other SCORELAND Girls, Marina's birthplace is Ukraine.




See More of Marina at SCORELAND.COM!




source https://www.scoreland.com/big-boob-videos/Marina/77501/?gt=3&nats=scrg6237.2.2.172.2.7002477.0.0.0

Comments