Tori Cummings: Anatomy Award Winner

Tori Cummings: Anatomy Award Winner

Tori Cummings: Anatomy Award Winner

Busty Aussie sex-bomb Tori Cummings has loads of flash, a great smile and big-tit energy. Our photo team and Tori's sex partners in her SCORE videos will testify to that.

SCORELAND: What do you want to do that you haven't done yet?

Tori Cummings: I want to travel more to Europe and Asia, and I would like to write a book.

SCORELAND: What kind of bras do you like best?

Tori Cummings: Lace front is my favorite. Size 34G with matching panties in pink, red or black. Sometimes I go out without a bra. I wear a bra if I go to an interview. I usually wear a bra for photo shoots, of course.

SCORELAND: Do you exercise?

Tori Cummings: Three times a week.

SCORELAND: What should we know about you?

Tori Cummings: I like to watch soccer (Real Madrid) and tennis. I like to have sex every day. I like my ass slapped and my nipples pinched lightly!




See More of Tori Cummings at SCORELAND.COM!




source https://www.scoreland.com/big-boob-videos/Tori-Cummings/77180/?gt=3&nats=scrg6237.2.2.172.2.7002477.0.0.0

Comments